https://greensboroassociation.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/12033191_982471325158423_5203468709967674624_n.png 200 200 Betsy Hunt https://www.greensboroassociation.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/GA_Logo.png Betsy Hunt2022-03-20 17:45:462022-03-21 08:15:25Request for Art Submissions for the Greensboro Association 2022-23 Member Directory
Request for Art Submissions for the Greensboro Association 2022-23 Member Directory
The Greensboro Association is soliciting digital images of artwork that contain themes or subjects from Greensboro, the Northeast Kingdom, and/or Vermont. One image will be chosen to be featured as the cover of the 2022-23 Greensboro Association member directory published in May 2022.
The Greensboro Association publishes a directory of members every two years. This directory is available at Willey’s Store, and is purchased by a wide number of local and seasonal residents.
WHAT ART CAN BE ENTERED?
- Types of artwork can include: paintings, drawings, graphic or digital design, or photographs.
- We accept submissions containing themes or subjects which focus on Greensboro, the Northeast Kingdom, and/or Vermont
- The art must be a unique creative work of the entrant, and not violate any copyright, intellectual property, or other laws or norms.
- We consider ONLY pre-existing works in black and white or color. Black and white images are preferred.
- Our cover dimensions are 5.25 width by 8 height in inches (note that images can be scaled down to a similar ratio).
- We accept existing art, not proposals.
- We only accept JPG files for submissions.
- The artist owns their artwork–we only license the artwork for the front cover of the directory. The directory cover may be included on our website.
- We do not pay for the use of the artwork, but we include the artists name and a description of the artwork on the inside front cover of the directory.
WHO CAN ENTER?
- We accept submissions from all sources. Preference is given to members of the Greensboro Association and local Greensboro and area artists,
- Artwork by individuals age 11 and over. Artists under age 18 must have their parent or guardians permission to enter.
HOW CAN YOU SUBMIT YOUR WORK?
- Submission deadline is APRIL 1, 2022 at 5:00pm.
- Submissions must be sent via email to [email protected].
- Each submission must include the artists name, telephone number, email address, physical address, name of the artwork, and description of the artwork in the body of the email.
- Each submission must include a print-ready .jpg attachment of the image to be considered.